Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Boxing Day!

Its 11:10 in the morning, I'm still in bed..

Yes I know!!

Its not THAT bad, I am working in the hospital tonight.

I should get up and do something productive.

Keep wanting to workout, but then I A) feel lonely about working out by myself.
B) Feel that i'll further damage my Hip.

?!?!

Anyway, last night I decided on my New Years Resolutions.

2012:

Weight 11 stone
Size 12!! :D
12 youtube covers
12 original songs
12 collaborative songs
Boyfriend I love
work going well
Pass the DCH
Chill out in General
Take advantage of all opportunities and BE BRAVE.


Basically I want to change my mindset to a positive, productive and wonderful one. Or at least if the black demons of depression come along I want to be able to say hi to them and just continue doing the good work while acknowledging that I'm not feeling too happy.

I want to be slim, attractive, feel good in my own skin, be positive, be happy. THen use this feeling to move on in my job, in my passion for music and in my love life.

I'm not asking for miracles. I'm aiming for things that are within my grasp, but they aren't easy by any means.

But I AM GOING to Do them.

THIS IS 2012, THIS IS MY WONDERFUL YEAR :D

No comments:

Post a Comment