Saturday 24 December 2011

Pre xmas blues

Thought I would write myself a little pep talk

I'm home alone.. which always leaves me feeling blue

Tomorrow I'm out for Christmas day at my brother's fiancees family..

Why am I feeling blue?

I guess cos I am alone and lonely.
Cos music seems such a difficult game to play.
I am working nights next week.

But I guess things are really all fine.

Might go try to do some exercise in a minute.. Or find something inspiring to listen to while doing exercise!!


Oh just got called by some guy I've known, wanted to hang out.. I am very mean and said no, I'd rather sit and be miserable by myself!

Things to be grateful for:
Flat
Job
Money in Bank
Place to go for xmas
Lots of potentials


Computer :D
Gift, music,



Its all in my hands.. nobody else can do it for me.

Heres to a better 2012..
By better.. I mean better socially and romantically.. cos 2011 was pretty good for my career.


My ukulele is still going out of tune. It sucks that it takes ages to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment